- Determine whether a set of two, three, or more coordinates are a relationship, function, or 1 to 1 function
- Determine the inverse of a diagonal line
- Determine rate of change between any two points, using graphic and computational methods.
- Determine the equation of any line in a variety of forms, including those that are vertical and horizontal lines.
- Convert between the forms of the diagonal lines.
- Interpret and state the parts of a line from its equation, and/or graph.
- Graph lines in any form quickly and state their parts and related families of lines.
- Use appropriate forms of the line to model linear relationships, including direct variation.